Accomplished and dynamic marketing professional, with a specialty in social media, online marketing, and niche content creation seeks full-time position with a forward thinking and consumer facing company.
- Created highly viral niche content that has scored hundreds of thousands pageviews, been featured on Buzzfeed, Shape Magazine, Greatist, Women’s Health, & MSN.com
- In the last 8 years I have started and sold 4 niche websites for profit
- Recognized Marketing Professional and Industry Speaker on subjects such as Social Media, Twitter, Internet Marketing & Personal Branding. Speaking Engagements include RE BarCamp NYC, Maine Marketing Association, Social Media Breakfast, Social Media FTW, Maine Innkeepers Association.
CouponKarma.com 2010 – January 2015
Founder/Content Marketing Specialist
- Created affiliate marketing website from the ground up and sold it in 2015
- Created and promoted highly targeted ‘shareable’ & viral content to build online niche community
- Analyzed web data to increase conversion and provide compelling content to readers.
- Managed a team of 7 contracted content producers
- Managed all aspects of search engine optimization, website development and graphic design.
Thirteen Thirty Marketing – Social Marketing Agency 2009-2011
President & Chief Strategist
- Developed and optimized results-driven social marketing and branding initiatives while managing budget and tracking ROI
- Created holistic marketing campaigns to include traditional, social marketing & content creation strategies for small businesses and national brands.
- Sought new business opportunities, develop proposals and pitches for potential clients
- Measured, reported and analyzed success of campaigns and reconfigure campaigns as needed
WHERE.com (Now Paypal)– Consumer Facing Mobile Application 2008-2010
Social Media Marketing Manager
- Created Brand to Consumer marketing strategies for start-up mobile application
- Grew and maintained a social networking following to include 8,000+ on Twitter, 1500+ on Facebook, and over 140k YouTube Upload views.
- Identify, develop and implement cost-efficient customer acquisition and customer lifecycle management and relationship marketing programs
- Develop consumer messaging frameworks that resonate with customers via relationship marketing, customer service resolution and engagement campaigns
- Content Creation – Blog posts, micro-blogs, videos and other viral content
- Analytical Analysis – Determine statistical relevance of social marketing campaigns
Hall Web Services 2007-2008
Social Media Manager
- Search Engine Optimization – Design site hierarchy to improve organic search rankings
- Google Adwords Qualification Completed
- Copywriting & Editing – Create copy for website use, press release and blog posts
- Graphic Design – Create graphic elements for use in website design
- Analytical Analysis – Perform in-depth Client website analysis for Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing planning purposes
- Responsible for all Link Building and Social Media Campaigns
- Blogging – Contribute to company blog through weekly blog posts & podcasts
B.A. Communication @ University of Southern Maine 2011
Walt Doyle CEO of WHERE.com
“Chrystie is an absolute dynamite on all aspects of social media – Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube – She knows how to get the message out there and deliver the audience. By way of example – she pushed a silly interview video of yours truly and it was viewed more than 10k times on YouTube. I have no idea how she did that or really how she does many of the other things she does, but can say – the work.”
Find Me Online